Brinjal Chilli Sandwitch Pakoda
by Foodie #568105
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3704 times
A delicious evening snack with tea.
- Cut the brinjal into round slices, put them in water.
- Combine the green chilly, coriander , cumin seeds, garlic, salt and blaned in a mixer to a powder, without adding water. Keep aside.
- Combine the besan, soda, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, and a tbsp of hot oil along with water and mix well in one direction.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, stuff the green chilli mix in between the two slices of brinjal and dip this sandwich in besan batter and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #568105 on 30 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.