Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5439 times
Try your hand at preparing the crunchy , crispy, appealing bright cookies or biscuits at home.Find many simple, delicious and quick cookie recipes here at tarladalal.com
- Preheat oven in 350. f
- Sift flour& baking powder together twice.
- Cream butter and sugar untill light and fluffy.
- Add water,vanilla, egg yolk.
- Addflour mix well.
- From dough into ball about size of wallnut,roll in slightly beaten egg white then in nuts.
- placed on lightly gressed baking sheets.
- Bake 5 min, remove from oven.
- Press thumprint on each ball and return to oven.
- Bake 8 to 10 min ,remove filled centers with bright jam or jelly.
This recipe was contributed by smitaparesh on 04 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.