by sejal ranka
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6088 times
- Mix butter, cheese, salt & pepper in a bowl
- Take 1 slice of brown bread spread some cheese mixture
- Top it with white bread
- Spread mixture and brown bread
- repeat the same procedure having white bread on top
- Keep some mixture in side
- Press the sandwich lightly
- Cut it in 3 equal slices
- Remove the centre slice and turn it i.e having brown bread on top
- Put spread on each slice and stick them together having alternate white, brown, white strips
- Wrap in a wet muslin cloth and put it in freezer for 2-3 hrs.
- Once the cheese mixture gets firm remove and cut it slices and serve immediately
This recipe was contributed by sejal ranka on 09 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.