Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1289 times
Its ideal dish for children's tiffin box.
it can be eaten for breakfast in the morning or can be eaten for brunch.
its healthy & filling.
Add your private note
Bread upma recipe - How to make Bread upma
Cooking Time: Total Time:
cut 5-6 slices of bread into cube of 1" if a small bread make 6 pieces,
urad daal,mustard seeds,
oil, tomatoes chopped,onions chopped,curry leaves 4-5,tomato ketchup (as per taste) & some chilli sauce(optional),coriander leaves
- 1)put oil in a pan & heat it.
- 2)add mustard seeds & urad daal & curry leaves.
- After the urad daal has become pink add onions,cook till its pink.
- 3)add tomatoes & cook for a few mins.
- 4)add the bread pieces,
- 5) then add ketchup & chilii suace(optional)
- 6)allow it to cook for a few mins.
- 6)remove it in a plate & top it with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by bansij on 13 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.