Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6425 times
Go ahead and prepare the innovative egg preparation, Bread-omelette curry and enjoy this egg dipped bread slices simmered in spicy gravy with paranthas or Rotis. A nice variation to the traditional boiled egg curry recipe, bread omelette curry is easy to prepare and delicious..
- Beat eggs with enough salt and chilli powder.
- Add quarter spoon of the enitre ginger garlic paste and garam masala powder to the egg mixture.beat thoroughly.
- Dip entire slice of bread and make bombay or french toast ready for the main curry.
- Saute chopped onions,green chillis,tomatoes with remaning ginger - garlic paste and garam masala powder.
- Now add diced bombay or french toast to the masala.
- Add tamarind pulp with enough water and cook for seven minutes.
- Add chopped corriander for garnish.
- Serve with hot parathas or mild flavoured pulav.
This recipe was contributed by ro on 30 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.