Bread and Egg Pulao
This recipe has been viewed 9834 times
This is a healthy and nutritious rice dish for kids.
- Soak the moong dal in water for 3 hours.
- Heat butter in a pan, add the onions, green chilly, ginger garlic paste and saute till onions turn brown.
- Add moong dal,potato and saute well.
- Add the garam masala,salt turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add a little water and cover and cook on medium flame.
- Once the moong dal and potatoes are cooked well, place the bread slices on top of it and cover and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Open the lid and add beaten egg to it and cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir well using a fork and mix well.
- Add lime juice and coriander to it.
- Pack warm.
This recipe was contributed by Prajusha on 16 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.