Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20395 times
It will be very tasty with coriander chutney or khajoor chutney.
- Take a large plate & put mashed potatos in it.
- Add finely chopped onions, green chilli & ginger paste.
- Add all the powder masalas,sugar & lemon juice.
- Add dhania patta & salt to taste.
- Mix all well.
- Remove sides from the bread slices.
- Take bread slice & dip in the salty water & squeeze water from the slice.
- Take a squezed slice in the palm & fill 1 spoon potato mixure in it.
- Cover nicely from all the sides.
- Dip fry light brown in the pan with hot oil.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by RICH123 on 19 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.