Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2851 times
A crunchy and delecious delicious snack. .
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a bread slice on a flat and dry surface and apply a portion of the mixture on one side.
- Heat a pan, put 1 tsp ghee and place the bread such as semolina side faces downwards.
- Cook using ghee till both the sides turn golden brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more uttapas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#418801 on 30 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.