Bread Upma By sowmya_sridhar
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5974 times
Enjoy Bread Upma as breakfast option with soaked bread slices cooked with stir fried onion, green chillies and tempered with mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Heat the butter and add the mustard seeds
- When they splutter add the cumin seeds
- Add the green chillies and ginger pieces
- Add the cut onion and fry till it becomes slightly brown
- Add the tomatoes and fry for 5-7 mins
- Add the bread pieces
- Take 1/2 cup water in a separate bowl and add both sugar and salt and mix till it dissolves.
- Sprinkle this water on the bread pieces and mix well
- Finely add the chat / sandwich masala and garnish with corriander leaves and juice of 1/2 lime.
This recipe was contributed by sowmya_sridhar on 08 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.