Bread Upma By sgambhir
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3868 times
The bread Upma is a delectable Upma recipe with crushed, water soaked bread pieces as ingredient. The bread Upma is cooked just like semolina Upma with onion, mustard seeds, curry leaves, lime juice and chopped coriander leaves. An excellent breakfast item, bread Upma is easy and delicious variation to a traditional rava Upma.
Add your private note
Bread Upma By sgambhir recipe - How to make Bread Upma By sgambhir
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1.fry mustard, cummin seeds and curry leaves.
- 2. chop tomatoes, green chilies, peas, beans and add to the frying pan and fry well.
- 3.when cooked add 1 ½ cups of water and salt to taste and bring to a boil.
- 4.break the bread into small pieces and add to the above. then add the lemon juice and stir.
- 5.cover with a lid and cook on low heat till water evaporates.
- 6.mix well and serve with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.