Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2377 times
You can also garnish the bread surprise with grated cheese
- Remove the seeds from the capsicum and chop the onions and capsicum finely.
- Add cream, rava, coriander leaves, green chilly, salt and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Place the filling on the bread slices and spread it evenly.
- Heat the non-stick pan. place a bread slice on it such that the filling faces us.
- Smear oil in the filling evenly.
- When the base of the bread is golden brown turn the bread slice and cook till the filling turns crisp and golden brown.
- Similarly cook the remaining bread slices.
- Cut the bread slices into two.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup
This recipe was contributed by myla on 26 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.