Bread Sticks with Cheese and Sweet Topping
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16284 times
This mix of chocolate, cheese and vegetables bread sticks makes yummy munches!
- Combine the carrots and capsicum in a bowl and toss well.
- Dip 1 inch of each bread stick in cheese spread and coat it evenly with the mixed vegetables.
- Arrange the bread sticks in a broad cup and serve immediately.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the chocolate and melt on a slow flame.
- Remove from the flame and cool completely while stirring continuously, making sure that no lumps remain.
- Dip 1 inch of each bread stick in the chocolate and coat evenly with the coloured sprinkles.
- Arrange the sticks in abroad cup and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.