Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3953 times
The bread snack is an easy snack recipe and is prepared by mixing besan with spice powders and then spreading the mixture on bread slices before deep frying.
- Grind all of the above to a semi paste consistency, not too thick not too
- Thin. take each slice of bread, evenly spread the ground paste on it, put
- Quarter tsp of oil on it and roast it on a heated pan. repeat the same on
- The other side too. besan takes a minute to cook nicely so don't be in a
- Hurry. sreve hot with ketchup. geetha nori
This recipe was contributed by karish on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.