Bread Roll By haree
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3122 times
Enjoy with your favourite cuppa of tea or coffee!
- First boil and mash the potatoes well.
- Mix all the ingredients(except bread) well and keep aside.
- First remove the crust sides from the bread.
- Then, take the bread slices and wet them a bit remove the excess water gently through the palms of your hands.
- Then fill a good quantity of the potato mixture within each bread slice.
- Next, close the bread slice with your hands like a roll and close the ends.
- Deep fry in oil; first on fast gas and then on medium flame so that the potato mixture also gets cooked well.
This recipe was contributed by haree on 18 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.