Bread Roll By Foodie #107580
by Foodie #107580
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7349 times
A crispy crunchy Bread roll recipe which can be enjoyed as evening snack or tiffin option for children. The breads are rolled up and filled with mashed potatoes, cheese and spice powders and then deep fried till crispy done.
- Mash the boiled potatoes so that there is no lumps.
- And then mix the ginger garlic paste and finely chopped green chilles,turmeric powder,salt and curryleaves and coriander leaves.
- Mix all nicely and make it into egg shape balls keep aside.
- Now dip the bread slices in a clean water and squeeze out the excess water and then fill the potato balls in it and close it properly so that the filling does''nt come out and then roll it in the bread crumbs.
- Same procedure for the rest of the bread slices.
- Heat oil don''t overheat the oil and put one after the other and fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #107580 on 06 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.