Bread Rava Toast
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13338 times
A delicious breakfast dish made by speading a mixture of rava, onions and chillies on bread slices and frying the bread till golden brown.
- Mix rava, onions , chillies,tomato,salt and coriander.
- Now apply this mixture on the bread slices,using a spatula spread evenly.
- Heat a tava add oil and put the bread on it,so that the plain side turns up.
- Let it fry till the mix turns little brown.
- Fry the other side also a little.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by ss_madhavi on 16 Mar 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.