Bread Rava Sandwich
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17419 times
So easy to make and we can mix grated veg with the batter so that it will be healthy.
- Spread butter on one side of the bread
- Mix rava and all the ingredients except cheese and veg oil
- Mix it with water and make it as batter and keep it for 10 min
- Take a tawa and heat it
- Putbthe bread on it so that the buttered side is on the tawa
- Spread the rawa mixture on the other side of the bread and sprinkle the cheese on it
- Pour a little oil
- toast the other side of the slice in simmer so that rawa will get cooked.
- The breakfast is ready
This recipe was contributed by meenashankars on 24 May 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.