Bread Pudding By meenal72
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9906 times
The tasty bread pudding, an all time favorite dessert recipe now made simple with this easy and tasty pudding recipe. An amazing mix of creamy texture with an appealing look and mouthwatering sweet taste.
- Blend the sugar, milk, essence and eggs in the blender to get a smooth liquid.
- Grease a deep pan with butter or oil and place 8 slices of bread to cover the bottom.
- Sprinkle one tbsp. each of the raisins/nuts on it.
- Now pour the blended egg/milk mixture on top of it.
- Place a second layer of the remaining 8 bread slices, and sprinkle the remaining nuts/raisins and pour the remaining mixture on it.
- Bake it in a oven for about 35 - 40 minutes at 375 degree f till done.
- Test with a thin knife or toothpick; it should come out clean.
- Take it out and cool for 10 minutes.
- Heat the sugar and milk.
- When sugar dissolved completely, add the custard and keep stirring.
- When the mixture thickens. take it off the fire and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour this custard mixture on top of the baked dish and let it chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Cut it into slices and garnish with nuts and raisins.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.