Bread Pudding By capri_manju
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5233 times
Enjoy the warm and subtly spiced Bread pudding as dessert or sweet evening snack. Learn the trick to prepare the popular bread pudding simply and quickly with this pudding recipe.
- Heat milk with sugar till the sugar dissolves
- Once cool add the egg and vanilla essence and beat
- Put the bread slices into this mixture
- Crush the bread pieces and mix
- Grease the bowl in which you would like to steam the mixture
- Pour the mixture into the bowl
- Steam it for 10-15 minutes
- Steam it till the mixture is preferably stable and not shaky
- Cut into pieces and serve
This recipe was contributed by capri_manju on 18 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.