Bread Pizza, Tiffin Box Veg Bread Pizza Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 97 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36289 times
Do your kids love pizza? Are they always pleading to go to the pizzeria? Well, let’s bring that experience into their tiffin box today. An easy snack of whole wheat bread topped with pizza sauce and cheese, this is a quick replacement for pizza that your kids are sure to enjoy.
Although it is baked with cheese, the Bread Pizza stays fresh for at least 5 hours because the pizza sauce gives it enough moisture to remain soft. Also pack Crispy Pasta Snack in another tiffin for a perfect short break combo.
- Toast the bread slices in the pop up toaster till they turn light brown in colour.
- Place 1 toasted bread slice on a clean, dry surface and spread 1½ tbsp of pizza sauce evenly over it.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 3 more bread pizzas.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 8 to 10 minutes or till crisp.
- Allow it to cool completely, wrap in an aluminium foil, and pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
Nutrient values per bread pizza
|Vitamin A||97.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.