Bread Pizza By pallavi_sri
Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2875 times
A simper, but an innovative Bread Pizza has the bread as the pizza base which can be topped with chicken, beans or vegetable topping and generous dose of grated cheese. A favorite snacking choice for children, the bread pizza is a healthier version of pizzas as has wheat bread as base rather than the maida based pizza base.
- Mix finely chopped onion, capsicum, tomatoe, green chilli,ginger paste,salt and garam masala.
- Now add suji and water to the above mixture to make a paste.
- Keep the paste aside for 5 minutes.
- Now take a bread slice and spread this paste evenly on the bread slice.
- Heat non-stick flat pan and spread some cooking oil on it.
- Shallow fry the bread, first from the side of paste and then turn it back and let it be fried from the other side also.
This recipe was contributed by pallavi_sri on 27 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.