Bread Pizza By minu_13
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3489 times
It gives fantastic taste with double cream,it is quite healthy and can eat as a main course.
- Firstly chopped all given vegetables in a very little small pieces.
- Mix all of them in a pan then add samolina uptill can mix all vegetables,add cream(malai),add salt to taste.mix it well so it will be like little bit thiicker pastry.
- Now,cut the slice of bread in triangle shape,then stick(put)the pastry (mixture) on the bread and make a thin layer.
- Then,hit a nonstick flat pan on the gas by adding 2 to 3 tb.spoon of oil with medium temperature and shallow fry the bread first on the side of the mixture and then turn to next side.fry it till goldon brown colour.
- Serve with tomato ketch up.
This recipe was contributed by minu_13 on 22 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.