Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1927 times
Bread Pinwheels, crispy and soft, is an easy yummy starter for parties and a snack for kids as well as adults. Veggies are rolled in bread slices, cut into pinwheels and baked.
- Mash the boiled potato and crumble the paneer.
- Now add all veggies with all spices and cheese. Mix well.
- Cut the border of bread slices and roll it with a rolling pin.
- Now attach all the bread slices by applying some water on the edges.
- Put the mixture the rolled bread slices and roll it tightly and slowly starting from one end. Taking care that it does not break.
- Wrap it in aluminium foil tightly and keep in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Now put another aluminium foil on baking tray and grease it.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile take out the bread roll from the fridge and remove the foil.
- Carefully cut into 1 inch thick slices. . . It looks like pinwheel.
- Apply butter on these pinwheels.
- Place the pinwheels on the baking tray and bake it from both sides for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot. . .
This recipe was contributed by roshniscuisine on 04 Sep 2015hi friendz...
I am Roshni...a mother of two caring n sweet kids...truly a homemaker...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.