Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10557 times
A simple, energy packed and eye catching breakfast item, the Bread peas poha has the soaked bread slices cooked with green peas , onion and served tempered with mustard seeds, curry leaves and chillies.
- 1.cut bread slices into tiny squares of .5 mm (approx).
- 2.in a kadai take oil and put mutard seeds.when they craclke add jeera, green chillies,curry leaves, and hing.
- 3.then add green peas and turmeric. cover and cook till peas are boiled.
- 4.then add bread and mix well.
- 5. add salt and sugar as per taste and then squeeze a few lemon drops on top.
- 6.garnish with coriander leaves end coconut.
This recipe was contributed by smlms on 27 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.