by sush neyveli
This recipe has been viewed 2893 times
A usual payasam but with a different taste made with bread. start avoiding usual mixes and try this for a change. u will surely love it
- Toast all the bread slices in ghee on a tava till it turns brown from both sides. Cut into pieces and keep aside.
- In the same tava fry the raisins.
- Heat 250 ml milk in a kadai, when it starts boiling add saffron, sugar and bread pieces.
- Mix well and allow the mixture to cook until it starts leaving the sides of kadai.
- Then add the remaining milk and mix well such that all contents get dissolved.
- Put fried raisins and the payasam is ready.
This recipe was contributed by sush neyveli on 07 Dec 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.