Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11912 times
You can also spread a little mint chutney on the paratha when on the tawa to make this recipe more perky.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Cover and keep aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 6" diameter, using the flour for rolling.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by kalyani_suresh on 29 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.