Bread Papdi Chaat
by NIBEDITA DUTTA
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1878 times
Bread Papdi Chaat, a healthy and easy to cook snack ideal for evening snacks on a working day and can be served to guests as well. It is a tasty yet healthy snack for the kids.
- Mash the boiled potatoes add salt and chilli powder. Keep aside.
- For the bread papdis cut the bread slices into rounds with the help of a cookie cutter or using a steel glass
- Butter a non-stick tava, toast both sides of the bread cut-outs on the tava.The bread papdi is ready.
- Beat the yougurt with salt, sugar and chilli powder.
- Mix the tamarind pulp and water. Heat the jaggery in a frying pan. Add the tamarind-water mix. Set the mixture to boil for 5 mins. Add salt and chilli powder.Let it cool for 5 mins.
- Place 6 pieces of bread papdis on a plate.
- Spread a handful of mashed potatoes mixture on the toasted breads.
- Add 3-4 tsps of the yogurt mix and 2-3 tsps of the tamarind sauce on it.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and chopped green chillies.
- Sprinkle a handful of Bhujia Sev and Salt.
- Serve the crunchy and tangy Bread Papdi Chaat immediately.
This recipe was contributed by NIBEDITA DUTTA on 28 Jan 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.