Bread Pakodas By mani36
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2765 times
Evening snack options just got tastier and healthier with delicious bread pakoda recipe. Must try this crispy ,deep fried besan (gram flour) coated bread and cheese dish.
- Run the bread slices in a mixie till they are powdered.
- Add the chopped coriander, onion, green chilly and salt and mix.
- Add enough curd (little by little) so that you can shape the mixture into small rounds without the mixture becoming sticky.
- Make 12 rounds (abt 1 and a 1/2inches in diameter) and deep fry in medium hot oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by mani36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.