Bread Pakodas By Neeta_mendon
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3094 times
Bread pakodas are gram flour coated bread slices pakoda recipe. The bread slices are coated with spicy besan batter and deep fried to create an innovative , cripsy bread pakora recipe. Serve bread pakoras on a rainy day with a hot cup of tea or pack it as snack for picnics.
- Break the bread slices into small pieces.
- Add 3 tbsp water and mix well to make a smooth paste
- Add the onions, cumin seeds, chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and pour a spoonful of batter in the kadhai in the shape of pakodas and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by neeta_mendon on 19 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.