Bread Pakoda Tricolour
by Chef Deep
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2324 times
The usual bread pakoda with a twist.
Add your private note
Bread Pakoda Tricolour recipe - How to make Bread Pakoda Tricolour
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Place a slice of bread on a clean flat surface and spread 1 tbsp of the green chutney evenly over it.
- Place another slice of bread over it, and spread 1 tbsp of the Tomato Ketchup evenly over it
- Place another slice of bread over it,press lightly and cut it diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 2 equal pieces.
- Dip each piece in the batter till it is evenly coated from all the sides, slide in hot oil and deep-fry on a medium flame till they turn light brown in colour and crisp from all sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Cut in equal pieces and serve hot with chutney/sauce of your choice
This recipe was contributed by Chef Deep on 17 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.