Bread Or Dinner Rolls
by Foodie #617027
This recipe has been viewed 2191 times
Its actually the soup breads which we usually consume with thin/thick soups. Its very tasty and easy to make. It can be baked either in oven or microwave oven. I would recommend you all to make and try this recipe at home.
Add your private note
Bread Or Dinner Rolls recipe - How to make Bread Or Dinner Rolls
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 to 10 servings
- First, sieve the flour and preheat the oven.
- Make a bay (a bay is making a big hole between the flour just like a well which has a hole in between and surrounded by walls. ).
- Inside a bay, add yeast, sugar and some lukewarm water and stir it a bit.
- Add the salt outside the bay and mix it in the flour.
- After 10 minutes, you would see the fermentation in the middle of the bay.
- Mix the flour from outside into the inside of the bay and little by little add water/milk.
- Bind together until everything is mixed up.
- Then,take the butter and spread it on the surface and beat the dough on it until it becomes smooth and stretchy enough.
- Cover the dough with a vessel and leave it undisturbed for 25-30 minutes.
- Then,take the dough and beat it again with a pinch of flour.
- Make equal portions out of the dough and roll them into balls.
- Make different shapes out of the balls.
- Place it on a greased oven plate and put in microwave oven in the grilled mode in the temperature high for 12-15 minutes.
- Before putting it inside the oven,milk wash it with a brush and top it with finely chopped garlic and grated cheese.
- Bake it till the top layer turns light brown.
- After baking,butter wash it and serve hot with soup of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #617027 on 02 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.