Bread Noodle Toast
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38896 times
Bread noodle toast offer the winning combination of noodle and grated cheese on bread slices. Toast the noodles and cheese filing sandwiches and relish crispy hot with ketchup or chutney as breakfast or packed lunch.
- Boil water in pan and add the noodles with all the vegetables.when almost cooked add the masala and cook for a few minutes.
- Take a slice of bread and a small amount of this noodle mixture on it.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese.
- Then place a few chilli pieces on it.
- Top with a final layer of cheese.
- Bake in an oven till the cheese becomes golden brown.
- Serve hot and let your heart sink into a mouthwatering and filling noodle cheese snack.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva23 on 27 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.