5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29768 times
Bread Manchurian, an irresistible delicacy is a very innovative spicy and crunchy snack that features a wonderful balance of flavours ranging from tangy to spicy it will be enjoyed by young and old alike. Relish it as a snack or serve as a side with noodles.
- In a bowl,with a little water make the bread slices into a paste.
- Add all the ingredients to this and mix well.
- In a kadai,add oil.
- While the oil heats prepare the batter. Make small round balls of the bread mix.
- Dip in the batter and fry on a low flame till golden brown.
- In a kadai add the fried bread manchurians,then add the sauce and coat evenly by tossing the manchurians. Do sprinkle a little pepper powder if you want that spicy mouthwatering taste.
- The hot little bread manchurians are ready to be served. Serve hot with a cup of tea or coffee or simply with a drink of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva23 on 29 Jun 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.