Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11950 times
A delectable bread kofta recipe cooked in a spicy onion tomato based gravy.
- Cut the border of the each bread and cut into half.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the bread slices and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 20 equal portions and roll it into a small balls. Keep aside.
- In a small bowl add little water and soak the bread, remove and squeeze the water from the bread.
- Add the paneer mixture balls in one half piece of bread and roll it into a small ball.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients to make more bread koftas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry till it turns golden brown from all the sides.
- Combine all the ingredients except the tomato puree and oil and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the grounded masala and saute on a slow flame for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato gravy, salt and 2 small cups of water, mix well and simmer on a slow flame for 10 minutes or till the oil leaves the gravy.
- Just before serving, place the bread koftas and pour the gravy on top of it.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and fresh cream.
This recipe was contributed by bhavna_acharya on 17 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.