Bread Halwa By shy_arora
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5869 times
A simple, quick and tasty halwa recipe with soaked bread slices, Bread halwa pampers your sweet tooth to the fullest. The simplicity and ease of preparing this delicious dessert makes the bread halwa a must try sweet dish.
- Heat water in a pan and add sugar when it cums to boil
- Now take a pan. add ghee and heat
- Now add bread crumpsand heat till light brown
- Add water prepared in 1st step and mix
- Top with almonds, kismis and kaju cut small
- Bread halwa is ready to serve...
This recipe was contributed by shy_arora on 23 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.