Bread Gulab Jamun
by Dhruva Joshi
This recipe has been viewed 4764 times
Stuffing in the bread...tastes best
- In a non stick pan, heat the khoya and saute for few minutes.
- Add the sugar, nuts, cardamom powder and saute for 1 minute.
- Take milk in a bowl, out the bread slice in milk and squeeze well.
- Fill the stuffing in the bread slice and seal the edges of the bread properly.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and deep fry the gulab jamuns till they turn golden brown.
- Put them in sugar syrup.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Dhruva Joshi on 30 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.