Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18122 times
Treat yourself with easy to prepare lip smacking crispy bread fingers. The savory and crunchy bread fingers are innovatively prepared by dipping golden fried bread fingers( bread slices cut into finger like pieces). An excellent tiffin recipe or a snack dish.
- Take the vegetables, maida, cornflour, chilli sauce, red chilli, garlic ginger paste and color in a bowl, mix all.
- Apply the layer of this paste on the slice of bread.
- Sprinkle sesame over them and fry a little.
- Remove, cut the bread into a shape of finger.
- Fry them again till golden brown.
- Garnish with grated cheese.
- Serve hot with green sauce.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.