by ishi poddar
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23271 times
Self creating recipe,not for special occasion. It can be prepare at any time instantly specially when we have to serve the fresh snacks to the guests.
- Heat a non-stick tava and cook the bread slices using some ghee, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Place the bread slices on a dry plate.
- In a bowl, combine the curds with turmeric powder,chilly powder, salt, coriander powder and whisk well.
- Cut the bread slices horizontally and vertically into 4 square pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the bread slices followed by the curd gravy, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ishi poddar on 28 Nov 2011HELLO FrIeNdS...myself Ishi Poddar..I m an Advocate.I belong to u.p. noida...I like cooking of ol ty...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.