Bread Crust Finger Pakoda
by Manjusha Prave
This recipe has been viewed 670 times
Kids usually don't like the bread crust or this is for those people like me who hate bread crust and usually would cut them ,dump it and just enjoy the spongy bread and also sometimes we use just the spongy portion for some recipe and have to discard the edges.Then this pakora can be made.
Add your private note
Bread Crust Finger Pakoda recipe - How to make Bread Crust Finger Pakoda
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Trim the edges of bread pieces and cut them into two ,repeat with the rest and keep them all aside.
- dd water little by little to the besan until it becomes a thick batter and is lump free.
- Add chilli powder,turmeric powder ,chat masala ,salt and baking powder and mix well.Keep it aside for a few minutes. (Do check the salt,if it's enough)
- Heat a pan with oil,put a drop of batter into it to make sure if the oil is ready for frying and if the batter sizzles and surfaces on top,the oil is ready.At this point reduce the flame to low-medium.
- Now put the bread crusts into the batter,coat well and dip them into the oil one by one without over crowding.
- Flip the pakoras to make sure it is fully fried but keep it in low -medium flame.
- Using a slotted spoon pick up the fried pakoras out of the oil,drain them and place them on a tissue paper to blot the excess oil.
- Once all are done,sprinkle the chaat masala on top and toss pakoras well.
- .Serve hot and Enjoy with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Manjusha Prave on 23 Jul 2015I love to cook to make my hubby smile and content.I like reading,writing,music,SRK movie,anything fu...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.