Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13824 times
A simple and quick evening snack!
- Combine the besan,chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder and cumin seeds powder in a deep bowl and make a thin batter adding enough water.
- Apply this batter on both sides of the bread.
- Sprinkle the cucumber and tomato on one side of the bread and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook each bad slice using little oil, till it becomes crisp and golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with chaat masala and chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#446172 on 30 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.