Bread Channa Chaat
by priya gandhi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9314 times
A combination of bread and channa.
Add your private note
Bread Channa Chaat recipe - How to make Bread Channa Chaat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Combine the onions,garlic,ginger,cinnamon,chilli powder salt and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the tomatoes, paste, chole masala, sugar, kasuri meethi and boiled chana and cook it for some time.
- Take the bread slices and cut it with a cookie cutter in round shape and deep fry it and while frying give a cup shape with the help of strainers use two strainers as we do for potato basket.
- Cool and then assemble the fillings in it then add sweet and green chutney and sprinkle sev and coriander.
- Fill the stuffing when you have it if you fill it before hand it will break.
- For bread cups you can even bake if you want to avoid oil.
This recipe was contributed by priya gandhi on 10 Apr 2014i am priya gandhi and i love to cook food especially italian food and love to read books a lot
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.