Bread Chaat By vijayraj
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4652 times
Chaat shares a special place on our food list and also in our hearts. Bread chaat recreates the magic of sweet and tangy chatpata taste of chaat with toasted bread pieces with an easy recipe.
- Remove corners of bread and spread green chutney on it and make a sandwich.
- In an flat dish make a layer of curds , and put the bread slices on this.
- Put another layer of curds and pur the tamarind chutney on it .
- Put boiled potatoes and boondi sprinkle red chilly powder.
- Put in the fridge for 1 hour and serve.
This recipe was contributed by vijayraj on 27 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.