Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7661 times
Bread Bonda is a delectable bread preparation filled with peas and potatoes fried to perfection. Serve with chilli sauce or chutney.
- Heat oil.
- Put jeera, haldi and kadipatta.
- Put onions..fry till brown.
- Add masala powders and stir.
- Putmashed alu, boiled peas.
- Add salt..mix well.
- Add coriander.
- Cut the edges of a bread slice, soak in water for few seconds, pressout water keeping the slice between palms.
- Put a ball of alu masala in the center of bread slice and close to make a ball carefully.
- Fry in hot oil and drain on tissue paper.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce.
This recipe was contributed by vinaseenu on 14 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.