Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3950 times
A complete meal in itself, bread boat is as healthy as delicious This appealing bread boat recipe is prepared by first scooping out the inside of the bread loaf and then filling it up with a delectable combination of mixed vegetables, cheese and spices. The bread boat is then baked till golden and served hot , garnished with chopped cilantro.
- Cut the bread from top like a lid and scrap it from centre leaving the sides intact.
- Fry the finely chopped onions and garlic in 2 tablespoon butter till pinkish in colour.
- Add cashewnut pieces and fry till pinkish in colour.
- Pour the sweet corn from tin and add all the ingredients except cheese.
- Put boiled green peas.
- Stir for 5 minutes and keep it for cooling.
- Fill in the bread and spread cheese on it.
- Place refrigerated butter cubes on it and bake on 200 degree c in oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by mani36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.