Bread Blackforest Pastry
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8251 times
No butter no ghee no milkmaid
something different and yummy
no need to bake
pastry without oven
tips-can use whipped cream instead of fresh cream no need of adding sugar to whipped cream
can also use brown bread
good option for people who don't eat pastry outside
- Take bread slices trim there corners.
- Mix sugar syrup and chocolate sauce.
- Dip bread slices in the mixture and keep aside.
- Beat fresh cream by beater till it becomes fluffy.while beating the cream keep the bowl of cream in bowl containing ice.
- Add sugar and essence to it.
- Take slice of bread spread cream on it,keep other slice on it and repeat same procedure till the fourth layer.
- Now cover the whole pastry by cream
- Keep it in freezer for few min.
- Than spread little more cream on it and make it plain layer.
- Sprinkle grated chocolate on it
- And decorate using cherries and do icing using nozzles.
This recipe was contributed by sangeetasatish2005 on 02 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.