Bread Bhelpuri By hetalmistry87
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2918 times
Bread bhel puri is truly an interesting concept of having bread slices topped with boiled potatoes, apples. Onion, and cucumber. The tangy and spicy bread bhel puri is best enjoyed tossed over with vegetables and a dash of lime juice as evening snack item.
Add your private note
Bread Bhelpuri By hetalmistry87 recipe - How to make Bread Bhelpuri By hetalmistry87
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Take the bread slices, remove crust and cut into small squares (croutons).
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the bread pieces. drain and keep aside.
- Place the bread pieces in a bowl. add chopped onion, tomatoes, cucumber, half the coriander leaves, potatoes, apples (add lemon juice to the apples after cutting them so that they do not turn brown) and mix.
- Add crushed peanuts, salt, tamarind chutney and mix well.
- Put sev on top and garnish with the remaining coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by hetalmistry87 on 24 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.