Bread Bhel Puri
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9940 times
Bread bhelpuri is a popular snack recipe with bread slices blended with coconut, boiled potatoes, onion, cucumber, spices, roasted peanuts and tempered with mustard seeds and curry leaves..
- Take the bread slices, remove crust and cut into small squares (croutons).
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the bread pieces. drain and keep aside.
- Place the bread pieces in a bowl. add chopped onion, tomatoes, cucumber, half the coriander leaves, potatoes, apples (add lemon juice to the apples after cutting them so that they do not turn brown) and mix.
- Add crushed peanuts, salt, tamarind chutney and mix well.
- Put sev on top and garnish with the remaining coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by sonia_thamman on 09 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.