Bread Basket - Sweet
This recipe has been viewed 3400 times
This sweet baskets can be served as an individual trifle serving.
Add your private note
Bread Basket - Sweet recipe - How to make Bread Basket - Sweet
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 to 7 servings
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Grease the cup cake tray moulds and press in the buttered brown bread slices in each. Bake it for 20 minutes.
- Golden brown crisp bread baskets will be ready to fill.
- Place bread basket on clean dry surface.
- Place apple pieces and basil in it.
- Then custard cube.
- Place pineapple on the custard.
- Top it with fresh paneer.
- Drizzle honey and keep toasted almonds on top of each basket.
- Serve fresh.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 24 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.