Bread Basket - Salty
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4428 times
A toasted bread basket filled with rajma filling. A healthy starter or finger food.
- Grease the cup cake mould tray.
- Trim the breads, butter them and place them in to the cup cake mould.
- Press well and evenly so that it takes a mould shape and bake it for 20 minutes.
- It will become crisp golden brown and will look like basket ready to get fil
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Take the bread baskets.
- Fill each fully with the above mixture.
- Garnish it with panneer, sev and anar dana.
- Serve with juice and chutney.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 24 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.