Bread Bagar By nishasb
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4495 times
The quantity of onions can vary as per taste.
can also add chopped tomatoes if wanted....
- Chop the onions into fine pieces.
- Break the bread slices into small pieces
- Heat the iol in a big enough kadai
- Add the mustard seeds and once they start crackeling add the onions....
- Stir for a minute or till the onions become soft and pinkish
- Add the red chilli, green chilli, dhaniya, turmeric powder and salt
- Stir for about a minute...
- Then add the bread pieces and stir till all the masala mixes well with the bread....
- Sprinkle a few drops of water and cover the kadai for about a minute....
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice on the top and green dhaiya leaves for garnish...
This recipe was contributed by nishasb on 08 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.